WARNING: Not for people who mindlessly follow the crowd!
Lots of tiny little folders on your computer, so-called organizational software where the tags don’t cross-reference or keep the stories with the images. This is NOT useful photo organization. Neither is…. learn more
When we look through the lens of our camera/smart phone and snap the photo or record a video, most of us have a plan for what we’ll do with the photo/video, which rarely, ever happens… UNLESS that plan… learn more
You probably know someone who has lost some photos or digital images via a computer crash, damaged or lost cell phone, fire or another way. You probably have printed photos and digital images you care… learn more
Tap into Them
If you are the type of parent who reads books, takes classes and puts energy into creating the healthiest of relationships with your kids, photos with stories could be the missing tool in your parenting toolbox. Photos and… learn more
- I just want to get my photos into albums, not do an art project!
- I should stop taking photos, since I never do anything with them.
- My computer crashed, and I lost all my photos!
- My son is 27 years old, and I’d just love to finally get his baby pictures into an album.
- If I have to look through the lens of my camera one more time and see that look on my “child’s, spouse’s, relative’s” face of “well, here’s one more family photo we’re posing for that we’ll never see again”, I’m going to cry!
If you’ve had any of these or other thoughts judging what you are doing, or not doing, with your photos or doubting your abilities with them, I can tell you, it is NOT you that is the problem, it’s the lies you’ve been sold through very effective “scrapbook” marketing. And, clicking on each of the buttons above can help you learn how to take back control of your photos!
And, as a matter of fact, two of the best things you could do additionally right now to give you clarity on that is to click on the quiz to the right, complete it and read your results. Then, follow that up with a “Best Next Move” chat to hear how it personally applies to you and the best thing for you to do next. Simply take the quiz, have a chat with me and then take action.
It’s my gift to you because I know that your photos matter to you! The people and activities and events your photos are holding matter most to you!
This site is devoted to neutralizing the nonsense and re-empowering YOU!