This 1.5 hour lab is perfect for you if you are ready to organize and reclaim your digital images!
Using the best digital organizing software, Historian, you will learn:
- the basics of the software
- adding the story to the images
- the #1 important feature of this software: how to set up the categories and tags to make the most of the cross-referencing strategy, so you can find the images you are looking for in 30 seconds or less.
Historian is the only software which allows the effective and deep level of organization I teach. It is a PC-based software which works beautifully on Macs with a PC side. Many Apple-based clients even purchase a separate PC laptop to run the software on (really, the software is THAT good!), but it's not necessary.
Pre-requisite for attendance:
- the UNscrapbooking 101: Digital class
- pre-registration for this lab, upper right column
- pre-purchase of the Historian software via my link to the right
- download and install the software (when you purchase Historian via my link, you also receive, for FREE, a bonus of 20 pdf tutorials for installing, setting up, backing up, etc. the software)
- if you haven't purchased Historian from me, you may purchase the set of 20 pdf tutorials for $75 via this link.
- Mac Clients:
Pre-requisites for registration:
- If you purchased Historian during the UNscrapbooking 101: Digital class, you received a discount code for the full price of this lab. Please be sure to use it.
- If you purchased Historian from someone else, you are welcome to attend this lab at full price... it's worth it.
Recommended class to support/assist you to more easily move the digital images you care about into an album:
*All classes, labs, workshops and event dates/times are subject to change