Using the best digital organizing software, Historian, you will learn:
- the basics of the software
- adding the story to the images
- the #1 important feature of this software: how to set up the categories and tags to make the most of the cross-referencing strategy, so you can find the images you are looking for in 30 seconds or less.
Historian is the only software which allows the effective and deep level of organization I teach. It is a PC-based software which works beautifully on Macs with a PC side. Some Apple-based clients even purchase a separate PC laptop to run the software on (really, the software is THAT good!), but it’s not necessary.
- pre-purchase of the UNscrapbooking Collection: Digital or just the Historian software.
- Mac Clients: you will need the virtual PC side of your Mac set up with the Windows OS & Historian via Bootcamp, which is on your Mac computer already, Parallel or another program OR have it set up and ready to go on a dedicated PC.
YOU’VE INVESTED IN UNscrapbooking Collection: Digital or JUST HISTORIAN?
You already own this Kickstart Lab. If you’ve not received your registration info for the membership site, please email:
YOU JUST WANT TO PURCHASE THIS LAB?
When you click the *Paypal link below, you will receive:
-this “Power Sort with Historian” Kickstart Lab- $147
And, these additional priceless perks:
-lab located in our private membership group and downloadable to your computer for lifetime access: (priceless)
-6 months of inclusion in our secret Facebook group, Know2Grow: this group is dedicated to you and other active clients for ongoing support (priceless)
-6 months of monthly Q&A group calls ($498 value)
$147, including $498+ in bonuses/perks
As these are digital products created and sold by Forever.com, they are subject to the Forever.com return policy. Here is an excerpt:
“Due to the nature of digital downloads, all Digital Art, Software, and Digital Ambassador Kit sales are final and cannot be cancelled, refunded, or returned.”
To review the entire policy, please click here. Please be sure you have the correct bit-size and operating systems in place for each digital program. To verify your PC and Apple Mac bit size, follow these directions here.