This 1.5 hour workshop is perfect for you if you are ready to organize and reclaim your digital images!
Using the best digital organizing software, Historian, you will learn:
- the basics of the software
- adding the story to the images
- the #1 important feature of this software: how to set up the categories and tags to make the most of the cross-referencing strategy, so you can find the images you are looking for in 30 seconds or less.
Historian is the only software I use for digital organization and is PC only, not Mac. Many of my Apple-based clients either partition a PC-section of their computer or purchase a separate PC laptop (really, the software is THAT good!).
Pre-requisite for attendance:
- the Strategic Scrapbook Intro class
- pre-registration for this workshop, upper right column
- pre-purchase of the Historian software via my link to the right
- download and install the software (when you purchase Historian via my link, you also receive, for FREE, a bonus of 20 pdf tutorials for installing, setting up, backing up, etc. the software)
- if you haven't purchased Historian from me, you may purchase the set of 20 pdf tutorials for $75 via this link.
Pre-requisites for registration:
- If you purchased Historian during the Strategic Scrapbook Intro class, you received a discount code for the full price of this lab. Please be sure to use it.
- If you purchased Historian from someone else, you are welcome to attend this lab at full price... it's worth it.
Recommended class to support/assist you to more easily move the digital images you care about into an album:
*All classes, learning labs, workshops and event dates/times are subject to change