In this virtual lab, you will learn:
- the systematic process for moving your photos from wherever they are into Power Sort boxes in a way which helps you know where the photos you are looking for are
- how to add value by putting their stories with them, so you don’t just have a bunch of photos in safe boxes.
- all using truly photo-safe materials
- plus, have time to begin your project.
Requirements for implementing this lab:
- All of the items included in the Power Sort collection for printed photos.
- You will need a 12 ” paper trimmer. If you don’t pre-own the collection and need a 12″, be sure to click the Paypal button for the $89 collection
I ALREADY OWN THE POWER SORT COLLECTION!
Congrats! When you invested in the Power Sort collection with me, this Power Sort with Printed Photos Kickstart Lab came with it.
If you’ve not received your login information to gain access to this lab, please email:
I NEED TO MAKE THE INVESTMENT INTO THE POWER SORT COLLECTION!
All of these Creative Memories products are required for success with this Power Sort process.
Please click this link to review the collection details: Power Sort Collection: Printed Photos
$64*, including $498+ in bonuses/perks
You will find ordering options there, also!
I JUST NEED TO MAKE THE INVESTMENT INTO THE POWER SORT FOR PRINTED PHOTOS KICKSTART LAB!
By clicking the *Paypal button button below, you will have access to:
-the Power Sort for Printed Photos Kickstart Lab: $147*
And, these additional priceless perks:
-lab located in our private membership group and downloadable to your computer for lifetime access: (priceless)
-6 months of inclusion in our secret Facebook group, Know2Grow: this group is dedicated to you and other active clients for ongoing support (priceless)
-6 months of monthly Q&A group calls ($498 value)
$147, including $498+ in bonuses/perks
As these are physical products created and sold by CreativeMemories.com, they are subject to the Creative Memories return policy. Here is an excerpt:
“Advisors and customers are encouraged to choose products carefully. If an item is ordered in error, the Company will endeavor to exchange that item with a comparable item. The shipping and handling to return the item and have a new item shipped will be at the customer’s expense.”
To review the entire policy, please click here.