If you've been questioning how to get your printed photos organized, this Kickstart Lab is the answer!
In this 1.5 hour lab, you will learn:
- the systematic process for moving your photos from wherever they are into Power Sort boxes in a way which helps you know where the photos you are looking for are
- how to add value by putting their stories with them, so you don't just have a bunch of photos in safe boxes.
- all using truly photo-safe materials
- plus, have time to begin your project.
Currently, this lab is only offered at my home. In the near future, I will add a virtual component.
Prerequisites for attendance:
- Pre-registration via the scheduler to the upper right.
- Pre-purchase of at least 1 Power Sort box (holds up to 1200 4x6/5x7 photos) via my link to the right.
Recommended class to support/assist you to more easily move the photos you care about into an album:
*All classes, labs, workshops and event dates/times are subject to change