Welcome to UNscrapbooking 101! If it’s time to reconnect to your photos and/or digital images and bring them into your life, the UNscrapbooking 101 classes will provide a head first dive into a whole different way to think about, work with and enjoy them.
These FREE classes are for you if:
- you’ve avoided doing anything with your printed photos/digital images because “who wants to deal with the mess anyway?”
- you aren’t creative, and by that you really mean you aren’t crafty. Good news, no craftiness EVER!
- you are tired of having/taking photos/digital images and keeping them in hiding, especially that 1 special set.
During a brisk up-to-90 minute romp through what is possible, I will:
- flip your mindset about “scrapbooking” on it’s ear… it’s actually the opposite of what you think it is!
- show you a clear path for organizing, enjoying AND protecting your printed photos or digital images.
- enable you to see which options are the best for you.
- guide you to know your “best next steps” for that 1 special set of photos/images.
- answer your questions.
- Choose which one you want to learn more about: Digital Images or Printed Photos.
- Click on the link to the right to go to the page which will give you more info, including access to class options, schedule and registration.
- All classes close 48 hours in advance of scheduled start time.
See you in class!!