Originally, this Star of the UNscrapbooking system, the Zip Layout process was specifically used with printed photos. When the software program, Artisan, was developed, it allowed the flexibility to utilize the Zip Layout process within it, too. When Zip is applied to our digital images, it empowers us to move through creating album pages and completed albums much, much faster than without it. The same philosophy can be applied to the easier Forever Projects digital program, as well.
While it's simple, it's not instantaneous. Learning the steps and mindset are key to successfully using this important process.
This lab is structured in a very specific way, based on my experiences teaching it since 2006, and will all but guarantee your success when followed exactly.
In this lab, you will learn:
- the Zip Layout process for digital storybooks using Forever Artisan
- the mindset to go with it
- plus have time over a 30 day period to implement what you've learned, ask questions and really own the process.
Pre-requisites to attend this lab:
- the UNscrapbooking 101: Digital class
- a specific set of products listed here
- 1 set (50-150) of digital images from 1 recent event
Pre-requisites for Registration:
- If you purchased 1 of 3 digital kits offered at the Unscrapbooking 101: Digital class DURING that class, you received a coupon code for a free Zip Layout Kickstart Lab (a savings of $297)- enter that code during registration checkout
- When you purchase 1 of 3 digital kits outside of the Intro class, via this link, you will receive a coupon code for $100 off the registration fee
- You may attend the kickstart lab at full price, if you didn't purchase a digital kit OR you purchased Artisan or use Forever Projects through a different ambassador. Check the required products here.
More detailed instructions will be sent to you upon registration.
Once you have secured the correct collection for you, please register via the scheduler in the right and column.
*This Kickstart Lab fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to another person. May be transferred to another lab date.
**All classes, labs, workshops and event dates/times are subject to change.