Ordering your Print2Done kit and accessing your Labs/Bonus(es) and Perks is a 4 step process:
Review the kit, bonuses and perks.
Review your coverset choices via the link provided and write the one you choose down for future reference.
Choose your preferred ordering method: do it yourself or order with Barb via a quick conference.
Gaining access to the Membership site and your bonus and perks.
STEP 1: The Print2Done Kit
Complete P2D BONUSES & PERKS
-The UNscrapbooking with Zip Layout Kickstart Lab: this is the extended version of this lab teaching the a-mazing process which is the key to going from printed photos to storied photos in print over and over again ($297 value)
–1 30-minute or 2 15-minute Private Q&A(s) with Barb’s brain on your images and learning progress, expires 30 days from collection purchase ($125 value)
- Lifetime access to bonus lab (priceless)
- Inclusion in our private Facebook group, Know2Grow: this group is dedicated to you and other active clients for ongoing support (priceless)
- At least, 6 FREE monthly K2G Q&A group calls, 1 per month: get Barb’s attention on your questions plus learn from other’s questions ($498/year)
$213* + tax and shipping
(includes $900+ in bonuses/perks)
STEP 2: CHOOSE COVERSET
If you are ordering on your own, skip this section, plz.
If you are ordering with Barb or her team, review the current choice of coversets:
- There are 2 versions of coversets: Original Bookcloth (included in the collection price above) and Embossed Bookcloth (an additional $7, plus tax/shipping). Both may be accessed via the Choose Coverset link: Choose Coverset
- The link will open to a new page/tab. Once you’ve reviewed and decided on the coverset you prefer, write down the name of it, if ordering live with Barb or her team.
STEP 3: ORDERING OPTIONS
Decide which ordering option you prefer:
Order with Barb:
- you prefer assistance with ordering to be sure to get it right and qualify for every related bonus.
- make a note of the album coverset you’ve selected
- schedule an up-to-15 minute “Ordering My Kit” appointment with Barb via this link: Ordering My Kit(s)
- When scheduling your appointment, please be sure to complete all required fields and to answer the short questionnaire.
Do It Myself:
- you prefer to order the kit items yourself.
- click on each product link above (which will open in a new tab), add the item to your cart, being sure you have 2 sets of pages and page protectors, not 1. Return to this tab for the next item.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to qualify for the valuable bonuses listed above as well as further support from Barb, the order must be placed showing her name, Barb Orozco, as your CM Advisor.
STEP 4: GAINING ACCESS TO YOUR BONUSES & PERKS
Within 24 hours of receiving notification from Creative Memories of your qualifying order, you will receive a Welcome email with links to do 3 things:
- create your account in our membership for access to your tutorials
- sign up to join our 2 FB groups for support and
- links to take advantage of the very important pre-work. Please dive into this pre-work while you wait for the following…
Within 24 hours of you creating your membership login, my team will:
- unlock access to the bonus which comes with your investment.
Because the products come from the CM company, not directly from Barb, at this time, the 2 systems cannot be connected and is all manual. This is the most streamline process possible.
It will be worth the inconvenience of this wait.
Please be sure to make the most of this wait time by taking advantage of the additional learning via the pre-work in the 1st email.
Thanks SO much for your patience!
*CREATIVE MEMORIES' REFUND POLICY
As these are physical products created and sold by CreativeMemories.com, they are subject to the Creative Memories return policy. Here is an excerpt:
“Advisors and customers are encouraged to choose products carefully. If an item is ordered in error, the Company will endeavor to exchange that item with a comparable item. The shipping and handling to return the item and have a new item shipped will be at the customer’s expense.”
To review the entire policy, please click here.