Have you ever said any of these:
- I am SO overwhelmed by all the digital images I have.
- I just keep storing my images and haven’t a clue what to do with them.
- I have designed a very intricate folder system on my computer for my images but just can’t find that 1 photo of grandpa and my child… without spending hours searching.
- I used to scrapbook but just don’t have time now.
- Aren’t all of the software programs for making printed storybooks the same? Aren’t all of the finished books the same quality of material?
- I’d love to get that one group of photos (digital images) into an album if I only knew how.
In this up-to-90 minute class, you will learn:
- the difference between story-driven scrapbooking and craft-driven scrapbooking and how that matters to you
- about the UNscrapbooking process for going from digital images to finished storybooks in laps
- which digital programs are the most helpful, including how the printed books aren’t all the same in material quality.
Your questions will be answered, and, if you want to, you’ll be on your photo organizing/protecting and album-making journey!
To check class availability and to register, please register via the scheduling link in the upper right.
Space is truly limited, so please be sure to RSVP for you and any friends you are bringing. Please dress very casually, and arrive 10 minutes prior to class start time.
*All classes, workshops and event dates/times are subject to change
**A virtual option will be added as requested/needed