Ever said any of these:
- I have printed photos which have piled up through the years and it’s just too overwhelming!
- I used to scrapbook but just don’t have time now.
- I would like to have my leftover rolls of film developed but figure, why bother…. don’t know what to do with them anyway.
- I’d love to get that one group of photos (e.g. the baby pictures of your 35 year old) into an album if I only knew how.
In this up-to-90 minute class, you will learn:
- the difference between story-driven scrapbooking and craft-driven scrapbooking and how that matters to you
- about the UNscrapbooking process and how it makes all the difference for going from printed photo to albums in laps
- which materials and tools you need and which ones you can skip (hint: you can skip most of them)
And, your questions will be answered.
To check class availability and to register, please click the scheduling link to the upper right.
Space is truly limited, so please be sure to RSVP for you and any friends you are bringing.
Dress very casually, too.
*All classes, workshops and event dates/times are subject to change
**A virtual option will be added as requested/needed