Do you have:
- media which you can no longer enjoy due to obsolete/incompatible formats?
- media you'd love to have copies of or digitized for family members or just for safe keeping?
- traditional album pages you'd love to have multiple copies of?
Using the conversion services of 1 or both of the conversion companies I've used for my own highly valued obsolete and current media (over $2,000 worth!!) could be the answer for YOU!!
Whether you learn about these options during an online class or just want to get your items converted directly, we can identify which service is best for you and start the process.
The formats which can be digitized are:
- VHS, S-VHS, VHS-C, Hi-8, 8mm videotape, Digital 8, MiniDV, Betamax
- 8mm, Super 8, 16mm movie film reels
- Slides (35mm, Super 35mm, 110, 126, 127, 127 SuperSlide, 120/220 Medium Format)
- Photos up to 8"x12"
- all photo negatives
- Finalized MiniDVDs (also known as "3 inch DVDs")
- Photo Albums:
- Dimensions up to 14”x14”. (10 pages = 20 sides)
- Photo Albums with or without magnetic pages, clear/protective coverings, 3-ring or D-ring.
- Creative Scrapbooks, with or without clear/protective coverings.
- Must be able to lay flat when opened. Spiral-bound notebooks cannot be supported.
Attend a class and discover the possibilities for breathing new life into your old and current precious media.
*All classes, workshops and event dates/times are subject to change