If you have media which you can no longer enjoy due to incompatible formats, this is your opportunity to bring the blessings of those memories back into your life!
If you have media you’d love to have copies of or digitized for family members or just for safe keeping, this is the perfect solution!
If you’ve completed traditional albums which you’d love to have copies of, conversion to digital for multiple copies is the answer!
During this event, you’ll learn about the possibilities of media conversion and how it’s done, especially Forever’s proven processes and safe mailing system, with which I have personal experience.
Whether this is a “drive by drop off”, a full-fledged class or a class you host for your friends, this could be the very cool answer for you that it has been for me.
The formats which can be digitized are:
- VHS, S-VHS, VHS-C, Hi-8, 8mm videotape, Digital 8, MiniDV, Betamax
- 8mm, Super 8, 16mm movie film reels
- Slides (35mm, Super 35mm, 110, 126, 127, 127 SuperSlide, 120/220 Medium Format)
- Photos up to 8″x12″
- all photo negatives
- Finalized MiniDVDs (also known as “3 inch DVDs”)
- Photo Albums:
- Dimensions up to 14”x14”. (10 pages = 20 sides)
- Photo Albums with or without magnetic pages, clear/protective coverings, 3-ring or D-ring.
- Creative Scrapbooks, with or without clear/protective coverings.
- Must be able to lay flat when opened. Spiral-bound notebooks cannot be supported.
Attend this event and discover the possibilities for breathing new life into your old, but precious media.
*All classes, workshops and event dates/times are subject to change
**A virtual option will be added as requested/needed