Have you ever said any of these:
- I am SO overwhelmed by all the digital images I have.
- I just keep storing my images and haven't a clue what to do with them.
- I have designed a very intricate folder system on my computer for my images but just can't find that 1 photo of grandpa and my child... without spending hours searching.
- I used to scrapbook but just don't have time now.
- Aren't all of the software programs for making printed storybooks the same? Aren't all of the finished books the same quality of material?
- I'd love to get that one group of photos (digital images) into an album if I only knew how.
In this up-to-90 minute class, you will learn:
- the difference between story-driven scrapbooking and craft-driven scrapbooking and how that matters to you
- THE best options for organizing, enjoying and protecting your digital images
- how the final print product's quality matters
- an overview of the UNscrapbooking process for going from digital images to finished storybooks in laps
Your questions will be answered, and, if you want, you'll be on your photo organizing/protecting and album-making journey!
This Intro class is offered both in-person (in the classroom @ the Plano Nappy Shoppe, next to Covino's Italian Restaurant, SW corner of Parker and Independence, behind Firestone) and online.
To check class availability and register, please go to the right hand column of this page and choose "In-Person" or "Virtual Webinar".
Then, follow the steps of the scheduler:
- Choose Time Zone
- Click blue "Set Time Zone" button
- Calendar will open
- Choose and click on the bolded date of choice
- Complete registration
- All classes close 48 hours in advance of the scheduled start time.
Please be sure to read the confirmation notes you'll receive right after registering.
You are welcome to bring friends with you BUT be sure to sign them up via the scheduler. In-person and Virtual Webinar spaces are truly limited to ensure the quality of your experience.
*All classes, workshops and event dates/times are subject to change
** Need help with registration? Please send an email to: email@example.com or call 972.741.8557.