Ever said any of these:
- I have printed photos which have piled up through the years and it’s just too overwhelming!
- I used to scrapbook but just don’t have time now.
- I would like to have my leftover rolls of film developed but figure, why bother…. don’t know what to do with them anyway.
- I’d love to get that one group of photos (e.g. the baby pictures of your 35 year old) into an album if I only knew how.
In this up-to-90 minute class, you will learn:
- the difference between story-driven scrapbooking and craft-driven scrapbooking and how that matters to you
- about the UNscrapbooking process and how it makes all the difference for going from printed photo to albums in laps
- which materials and tools you need and which ones you can skip (hint: you can skip most of them)
This Intro class is offered both in-person (in the classroom @ the Plano Nappy Shoppe, next to Covino’s Italian Restaurant, SW corner of Parker and Independence, behind Firestone) and online.
To check class availability and register, please go to the right hand column of this page and choose “In-Person” or “Virtual Webinar”.
Then, follow the steps of the scheduler:
- Choose Time Zone
- Click blue “Set Time Zone” button
- Calendar will open
- Choose and click on bolded date of choice
- Complete registration
- All classes close 48 hours in advance of the scheduled start time.
Please be sure to read the confirmation notes you’ll receive right after registering.
You are welcome to bring friends with you BUT be sure to sign them up via the scheduler. In-person and Virtual Webinar spaces are truly limited to ensure the quality of your experience.
*All classes, workshops and event dates/times are subject to change
** Need help with registration? Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.741.8557.