Have you ever said any of these:
- I am SO overwhelmed by all the digital images I have.
- I just keep storing my images and haven’t a clue what to do with them.
- I have designed a very intricate folder system on my computer for my images but just can’t find that 1 photo of grandpa and my child… without spending hours searching.
- I used to scrapbook but just don’t have time now.
- Aren’t all of the software programs for making printed storybooks the same? Aren’t all of the finished books the same quality of material?
- I’d love to get that one group of photos (digital images) into an album if I only knew how.
In this up-to-90 minute webinar class, you will learn:
- the 3 biggest lies to stop believing to free your photos from hiding.
- the 2 kinds of album-making and which one is NOT serving you.
- the 1 Ninja parenting move our storied photos gives us.
- how you cannot judge a printed digital book’s quality by how it looks.
- an overview of the UNscrapbooking process for going from digital images to finished storybooks in laps.
- THE best tools for reclaiming and making the most of your digital images.
Your questions will be answered, as time allows, and, if you choose, you’ll be on your photo organizing/protecting and album-making journey!
To be notified the moment this webinar is ready for registration, please complete the signup form to the right and click “Update Me!”.
I invite you to share the information about webinar class with friends, BUT be sure they sign up for their own notification that the webinar is available.
*All online webinar classes, workshops and event dates/times are subject to change
** Need help with registration? Please send an email to: email@example.com.