Ever said any of these:
- I’m just not creative enough to make photo albums.
- I have printed photos which have piled up through the years, and it’s just too overwhelming to start!
- I used to scrapbook but just don’t have time now.
- I would like to have my leftover rolls of film developed but figure, why bother…. don’t know what to do with them anyway.
- I’d love to get that one group of photos (e.g. the baby pictures of my 35 year old) into an album if I only knew how.
In this up-to-90 minute webinar class, you will learn:
- the 3 biggest lies to stop believing to free your photos from hiding.
- the 2 kinds of album-making and which one is NOT serving you.
- the 1 Ninja parenting move our storied photos gives us.
- how you cannot judge a printed digital book’s quality by how it looks.
- an overview of the UNscrapbooking process for going from printed photo mess to finished albums in laps.
- THE best tools for reclaiming and making the most of your printed photos.
To be notified the moment this webinar is ready for registration, please complete the signup form to the right and click “Update Me!”.
I invite you to share the information about webinar class with friends, BUT be sure they sign up for their own notification that the webinar is available.
*All online webinar classes, workshops and event dates/times are subject to change
** Need help with registration? Please send an email to: email@example.com.